My portfolio showcases various projects created throughout my career. See my contact information below and get in touch.
- Content writing based on keywords for effective search optimization
- Implementing use of long-tail keywords based on unique selling points & company brand
- Detailed, informative & precise technical writing, based on thorough research on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and medical supplies
- Easy-to-read B2B copywriting elements from awareness to conversion stage
Social Media Content Creation
- Creating original content to represent brand identity; informing, entertaining, & educating audience to consume for a Start-Up
- Focusing on B2C content writing and marketing strategies; creating brand awareness, educating audiences, & building credibility/trust
- Developing fresh social media campaigns to increase engagement & generate leads; user-generated content, trend based post, Q&A’s, hashtag utilization, cross-posting and behind-the-scenes
Real Estate Copywriting
- Create engaging social media campaign names and writing direction to boost drive views
- Construct effective Calls to Action (CTA) through persuasive writing
- Develop compelling content ideas to build brand awareness
- Create conceptual copywriting based on product’s Unique Selling Point (USP) effectively
- Focus on core emotions and storytelling to reach the heart and head of the reader
- Utilizing soft sell copywriting by positioning products to connect with audiences at a more personal level
Conversion Copywriting for Schools
Eaton International School
- Understanding the Voice of Consumer (VOC) and to write a copy that will inspire them to take immediate action
- Implementing Audience Personas as narratives to highlight key messages for marketing materials
- Tweaking Calls to Actions (CTA) and messages to improve conversion rate
Travel Content Writing
KL The Guide
- Informative writing focusing on straightforward and fact-filled content that brings value to potential travellers
- Cleaning, editing and proofreading before publication process
- Ensuring pagination and text are in sync
- Create insightful content for social platforms to build a following and generate sales
5 Things to Do On Your Weekend Getaway to Melaka
Known to be Malaysia’s “Historical City”, Melaka is one of those places that you can visit over and over again without getting bored. In fact, Melaka is one of Malaysia’s most visited state despite being relatively smaller compared to some of the larger states in the country.
The catchphrase “Don’t Mess with Melaka” then fits perfectly in this context. There’s really no place quite like Melaka with its heritage buildings, distinctive delicacies and rich history makes it a truly irresistible destination.
Located a near 122km away from Kuala Lumpur, an overnight trip would ensure you ample amount of time to explore this ancient city. The drive from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka would take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours max depending on the traffic condition.
Here’s a list of 5 things you can do while on your weekend getaway in Melaka:
Afternoon Soirèe @ The Orchid Conservatory
The Orchid Conservatory, The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
A Saturday afternoon after a long week called for a self-treat at Majestic Hotel for a fancy afternoon high-tea. The Orchid Conservatory has long been one that I’ve been meaning for the longest time. Now for those who wish to hop in on the high-tea experience here, it is advisable for you to make reservations at least one month prior to your preferable dates as this place is always fully booked due to its limited tables!
The High Tea experience here at The Orchid Conservatory is also a little to the pricey side as its the only Orchid Conservatory tea lounge in Malaysia! If you’re looking for an one of a kind experience then this is the place for you. Who wouldn’t want to sip on some hot tea in a room full of beautiful orchids?
Weekdays – RM110 per adult
Weekends – RM120 per adult
*prices may differ on special occasions such as Valentine’s Day